The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the Bytehealthy Platform. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by Bytehealthy whether on the Bytehealthy Platform or otherwise.
Please read this Policy before using the Bytehealthy Platform or submitting any personal information to Bytehealthy.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Bytehealthy's services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates. Occasional updating of this Policy may occur and such changes will be posted on this page. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice of such changes to both the home chefs and the customers, such as via prominent notice on our Platform or to your email address on record and where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent.
Information we collect and how we use it
Bytehealthy ("Bytehealthy," the "Company," "we," "us," and "our”) collect several Information from and about users (both “home chefs” and “customers”) of our services, including:
- Your Personal Information (both “home chefs” and “customers”) is the Information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or other information that we have, or is likely to have access to.We collect this information:
(i)Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
(ii) Automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
We use the Information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process ad respond to your queries
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant Information and services;
- To understand our users (both “home chefs” and “customers”), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- Enable us to show you (both “home chefs” and “customers”) ads that are relevant to you.
Notify you about changes to our Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the Information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers'/service providers' target audiences.
Information You Provide to Us
Create or update your Bytehealthy account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking Information, date of birth and profile picture. If you sign in to the Bytehealthy Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or a similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by Bytehealthy at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data;
- We may collect and store Information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your Phone number, Address, Email, Billing Information and credit or payment card Information.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a home chef or a customer, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
- Communications between you and customers or home chefs through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
You (As a “customer”) also may provide Information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, like, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our services or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions") and as “Home Chefs” can advertise any new product they want their customers to know.
Information we collect from different sources
We may receive Information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (Including advertising partners, analysis providers, search Information providers), or our affiliates, or if you provide any of the other websites / apps that we operate or use the other services we provide. Users of our advertising services and other third parties may share Information with us, such as the cookie ID, device ID or demographic or interest data and Information about viewed content or promotions on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our advertising services can also share customer list Information (e.g., Email or Phone number) with us to create custom audience segments for their advertising campaigns.
Cookies and other Electronic Tools
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIFs) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a web page (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users' computers.
- Authenticating users,
- Remembering user preferences and settings,
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns,
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services.
How we use the Information collected
We may disclose your personal Information which we collect for following purposes
With Service Provider: We may share your information with our suppliers, consultants, marketing partners, research agencies, and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processing companies, to support our business. For example, your Information may be shared with external suppliers to send you Emails and Messages or send notifications to your devices regarding our services, to help us analyze and Improve the use of our services, to process payments and to collect. We can also use suppliers for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us.
With Home Chefs:
Your Information is provided to us and to the home chefs with whom you may choose to order. In order to facilitate your online food order processing, we provide your Information to that home chefs in a similar manner as if you had made a food order directly with the restaurant.
We may share the details of the home chefs along with the rating provided by other customers.
For legal purposes:
We may share this Information with government agencies or other companies that help us when we:
- Mandatory under applicable law or in good faith to responses to court orders and trials, or
- Detect and prevent actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, misuse the services and other illegal acts,
- Respond to claims that an advertisement, placement or other content violates the Intellectual property rights of a third party,
When you sign up for an account, you choose to receive Emails from other Bytehealthy users, companies, and Bytehealthy themselves. You can log in to manage your E-mail preferences and follow the "unsubscribe" Instructions in commercial E-mails, but keep in mind that you cannot unsubscribe from receiving certain administrative, service or legal policies from Bytehealthy.
Security and Protection
We have Implemented appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect and prevent unauthorized access to your Information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the Information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal Information provided to us, both during transmission and as soon as we receive it. Please note that the transfer of Information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information sent through the Bytehealthy Platform. Once we have received your Information, we will use strict physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorized access.
The external service providers regarding the payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as conforming to the Industry standard of the payment card (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
Bytehealthy Customer Care Officer
Cloudgarner Solutions Pvt. Ltd,
199/A, Mandaliya Nagar, Bariatu,